- without the advice of a veterinary surgeon, pharmacist or Suitably Qualified Person
- that are not authorised for use in animals in the UK.
- showing you that the retailer has voluntarily applied for and has been granted accreditation
- confirming that the VMD has inspected the website and found that it complies with the Accreditation Scheme's requirements and the Veterinary Medicines Regulations
- reducing the risk of you buying unauthorised veterinary medicines
- reducing the risk of you buying inappropriate or ineffective veterinary medicines for your animals.”
SH Wetherald E-SQP