Ask Questions - Please feel free to ask worming and testing questions and an E-SQP will get back to you.





Saturday 7 May 2011

Colic problems with horses

When you get a response like the one below it really makes your day
Dear Simon,

Just to tell you that I've wormed them both with the EQUEST PRAMOX [last wednesday] and they are both fine ..... no problems at all, no colic, no nothing ...... I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am and your name and your company have now been plastered all over my facebook with loads of love and gratitude lol lol lol.

Seriously, thank you so much for all your help, your advice and your support  My vet agrees that, being as they are both healthy, on strict and enclosed grass keep and not subject to any other outside influences that twice a year with this will give them good cover - and he is now going to start pushing other people to order it lol.

God bless and take care ............. and thank you once again from the bottom of my heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Alex   

No comments:

Post a Comment